lunes, 24 de agosto de 2015
I'm so afraid of my future, I wish the time pass slowly and really enjoy everyday more than I already enjoy it. Only think about college, what I'm going to study? Where? I'm sure of what I'm going to do? makes me crazy.
I'm scared of choose the wrong career, I'm scared of not pass the test, I know that I have to be positive, but? How can I be positive of something that it's going to mark my life? I wish to have 5 years old again and the only thing that worried me was about play and watch TV. Now I had a lot of things on my mind and I know that this is just the beginnig, in the future I had to worry about more things: food, work, salary, security, my family, my kids, husband etc...
Oh Good, grow up it's so hard!!!!
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario